Monday, November 27, 2006

Nutrition

I went to the chiropractor today after not sleeping well the past few nights. I need to take better care of how I sleep and exercise to avoid these visits. Up until a few weeks ago, I hadn't been in 2-3 years.
Since, I recently moved to Houston, I took a friend's recommendation and visited a chiropractor here. I was pleasantly surprised, Dr. Greene, D.C. is very focused, and apparently has been for years, on holistic care of the body, using proper nutrition for preventative care of the body. Here is his website:
http://www.dcnutrition.com
He highly recommends MSM for joint care, which I have as well for many years, since my dog was helped greatly by MSM, along with glucosamine sulfate in his joint problems. Vets have long understood, better than human doctors, the importance of nutrition for proper health.

No comments: